Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our content on these pages in accordance with the general law in accordance with section 7, paragraph 1 of the German media law. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third party information or to look for circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
The obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general law remain unaffected. Liability in this regard is only possible from the moment we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such legal violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for Links
Our offer contains links to external third party websites over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time they were linked. No illegal content was found at the time of linking.
Permanent monitoring of the content of linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the website operator are subject to German copyright. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of Abaz Cullhaj and the Michael Feichtmayer factory of texts and ideas. Downloads and copies of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. To the extent that the content of this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we ask that you notify us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.
to our terms and conditions including the statement of objection (PDF)
to the data protection declaration (PDF)
Terms and conditions General website Delivery service Pizza Al Ponte, Donaustauf
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to either his business or his independent professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, archiving of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our website www.pizza-alponte.de
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract is with Abaz Cullhaj, Pizza Al Ponte, Maxstraße 33, 93093 Donaustauf.
(3) The presentation of the goods on our website does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation for the consumer to order the goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received through our website, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully executing an order procedure provided on the website.
The order takes place in the following phases: A) Selection of the desired goods and ingredients B) Enter the quantity of the order C) Confirm by clicking on the "Add to cart" button D) Check the selection of the goods in the cart Collection for the customer F) Click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button. G) Enter the invoice details, including name, address, telephone and e-mail address or an alternative delivery address and order notes H) Recheck or correct the data entered. I) Acknowledgment of the general terms and conditions and the revocation provisions K) Binding sending of the order by clicking on the "Buy now" button. L) We immediately confirm receipt of the order via an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storing the text of the contract for orders via our website: we will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at www.pizza-alponte.de. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, expiry date
(1) The prices indicated include the legal sales tax and other components of the price.
(2) There are no shipping charges. However, there are minimum order values for the locations provided. Collection in the Donaustauf shop is of course free of charge.
(3) The consumer pays for the goods in cash on delivery.
The delivery service is only valid for the places or postcodes displayed on the website. Different minimum order values apply.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal Right of withdrawal
withdrawal The Civil Code (BGB) regulates the right of withdrawal for the delivery service. According to § 312g BGB, the
goods and food which can deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date is quickly exceeded are excluded from the revocation.
In case of complaints about the goods, immediately send the complaint in writing to:
Al Ponte pizza delivery service
Abaz Cullhaj Maxstrasse
Tel. 09403/967 84 59
§7 Language of the contract
The only contract language available is German.
Terms and conditions created on the basis of agb.de.